Home School Program
- Montessori Schedule
- Montessori Work, Activities and Worksheets based on Traditional Authentic Montessori Curriculum
- Daily Montessori Classroom (virtual1 Hrs) provided by Montessori Certified Teacher
- Benefits Age: 2yrs- 6 yrs old
Who should consider the Home School Program?
Montessori Heritage Home School Program is for families who want their children to be challenged physically, cognitively, emotionally and socially, however, in a “Home Schooling” environment.
Developed more than 100 years ago by Dr Maria Montessori, the Montessori Method of teaching and learning centers around the belief that children are capable of initiating their own learning experiences. Montessori’s theories are also concepts that can be successfully incorporated at home- a compelling mixture of materials and activities specifically geared toward developing a well-rounded learner can be found easily in our homes!
Why should a parent consider implementing Montessori principles at home? Many reasons exist, but the biggest is that it’s a great way to recognize and develop your child’s inherent ability to learn about the world around them through meaningful play. By making a few changes to your home environment, you can actually help encourage your child’s natural curiosity and ability to learn for years to come.
How does the Home School Program work?
Montessori Heritage uses digital technology to provide a traditional, interactive Montessori Based curriculum and high-quality educational experiences that give students an opportunity to succeed.
Montessori Heritage will help you with resources to create a Montessori environment at Home. It all starts with a change in mindset. As parents, we must start with acknowledging that children — even the littlest ones — are capable of more than we realize. Small changes around the home can create the right environment for Montessori success for your child.
How is the Montessori Home School Program same as a traditional Montessori School?
- Montessori-certified teachers provide instruction and support to smaller classes (8-10 kids).
- Montessori work & Classes based on True, Authentic Montessori Curriculum.
- Worksheets, activities and Links are the same as those taught in the classroom environment.
- Follow a traditional school year.
How is the Montessori Home School Program different from a traditional Montessori School?
- Classes do not take place in a building but rather at home, on the road, or wherever there’s an internet connection.
- Virtual Classroom sizes are smaller than traditional Classrooms.
- Students receive Montessori education and one-to-one support virtually.
Do online students have access to teachers and materials?
Absolutely. Students who attend a Montessori Heritage Home School Program can expect:
- Instruction and support from Montessori certified teachers who are specially trained to teach Montessori Curriculum
- High-quality Montessori Heritage curriculum
- School materials delivered electronically, including worksheets, and Links
- One-to-one support by school staff